O Lover of Diversity, we give thanks for the variety of religious choices and the freedom to pursue the ones that have the most meaning for us.

Fact: According to a new Pew Research Center study, the United States is not really that religiously diverse. In fact, 95 % of the population is either Christian or religiously unaffiliated, while all the other religions combined account for just 5% of the population. As a result, the U.S. ranks 68th out of 232 countries and territories on Pew's Religious Diversity Index.

O Wisdom from the Most High, may our faith be broadened and deepened by encounters and collaborations with people of different religious traditions. May the spiritual practice of hospitality thrive in the future. So be it.

Next Post: A Prayer for a Purpose in Life