- To Every Thing There Is a Season: Leo and Diane Dillon celebrate the kinship and connections of all peoples through time and space.
- You Are Stardust: Elin Kelsey examines, in a wonder-inducing way, the spiritual practice of connections that link us with everything in the universe.
- This Place I Know: Georgia Heard offers inspiring poems about the ties that bind people together.
- The Desert Is Theirs: Byrd Baylor and Peter Parnall spell out life in a desert community and the connections that sustain life there.
- The Sun in My Belly: Sister Susan explains your connections with everything around you.
- Aunt Mary's Rose: Douglas Wood expresses the connections between a boy and a rosebush that he cares for.
More Children's Books about Connections