- Buddhist meditation teacher Sharon Salzberg makes some distinctions between the meaning of faith and belief.
- Diarmuid O'Murchu presents the lineaments of an expansive evolutionary faith.
- Brennan Manning examines self-acceptance as an essential element of Christian faith.
- Rabbi Harold Kushner talks about the faith in God that enables us to cope with afflictions and tragedies.
- Father Thomas Keating discusses the story of Jesus sleeping during a storm at sea as a chance to ponder the meaning of faith.
More Book Excerpts about Faith