- Whitefoot: Poet and novelist Wendell Berry offers a meaningful story about the survival skills of a little mouse swept away in a flood.
- Ten Amazing People and How They Changed the World: Maura D. Shaw covers the meaningful lives and work of ten spiritual leaders who sought to make the world a better place.
- If America Were a Village: David J. Smith offers a meaningful and thought-provoking overview of America's diversity and contrasts.
- My Name Is Sangoel: Karen Lynn Williams and Khadra Mohammed salute the meaning and importance of ethnic and cultural tradition to immigrants in America.
- Ayat Jamilah: Beautiful Signs: Sarah Conover and Freda Crane present a collection of meaningful Islamic stories and folktales for families to respond to with their hearts.
- Harmony: Sarah Conover and Chen Hui provide a collection of 24 meaningful stories offering a glimpse into the philosophy and wisdom of China.
- Kindness: Sarah Conover compiles Chinese and Buddhist stories and fables that display wisdom, compassion, and meaning.
- The Gift: Carol Ann Duffy tells a lyrical tale with universal truths and meaning about the deep connections people have with special places that can nurture their souls.
More Children's Books on Meaning