- David Deida reveals how opening our hearts to others changes everything.
- Karen M. Jones suggests practices we can do to open ourselves to serve others.
- Arthur P. Ciarmicoli and Katherine Ketcham present empathy as an element of the spiritual practice of openness that brings us closer to others, even those who are very different from us.
- Toinette Lippe writes describes the spiritual benefits of "thinning out" her life and being open to whatever shows up.
- Shunryu Suzuki writes about the beginner's mind in Zen which is open to all possibilities.
More Book Excerpts about Openness