- Cain and Abel: Sandy Eisenberg Sasso shows the causes of wars and the importance of preventing them in order to have peace.
- Peace on Earth: Bijou Le Tord offers selections that lift children's spirits and bring them to a place of gratitude and peace.
- Manneken Pis: Vladimir Radunsky presents a quaint and entertaining tale of peacemaking based on a true story.
- The Three Questions: Jon J. Muth reveals how important it is to ask the right questions, live in the present moment, and act on behalf of others to bring them inner peace.
- Why War Is Never a Good Idea: Alice Walker uses hard-hitting poems and the evocative paintings of Stefano Vitale to proclaim the immorality and insanity of war and the need for peace.
- A Quiet Place: Douglas Wood demonstrates the need for a quiet, peaceful place as an escape from noise pollution and the technological toys of modern life.
- Naamah and the Ark at Night: Susan Campbell Bartoletti celebrates the peace-filled nature of singing when it is done to make the world right and to calm the restless soul.
More Children's Books about Peace