- Jane E. Vennard sees questing as a key to understanding the practice of walking a labyrinth.
- Claude Anshin Thomas shares his quest for nonviolence which has included pilgrimages around the world speaking out for peace.
- Nevada Barr writes about the meaning of the rite of questing on Halloween.
- John Shelby Spong sees himself on a quest as a believer in exile from traditional Christianity.
- Robert Bly provides the translation for a poetic love letter to God by the Indian Muslim Ghalib which asks all the right questions.
- Richard Rohr salutes questions as an essential part of faith.
More Book Excerpts about Questing